29 August 2011 by romanin
this past weekend we took little N to the Lorain County fair. we got to eat these things called “cheese sizzles,” which is long rectangles of white farmer’s cheese covered in batter and deep fried (what fair food isn’t deep fried, right?). it was sooo good! apparently, that vendor has been at the fair for 40 years and has made quite the name for himself. people love the cheese sizzles! we also had italian sausages and lemonade, both of which were good, but not quite the deal we thought it was going to be.
the fair was a very fun experience and little N was a trooper! there were many firsts on this outing.
1. sat on his first tractor (yes, it was pink)
2. tasted a lemon
3. took a picture w/his face in a wooden cut-out bumble bee
4. ate solid foods at a fair
5. saw bunnies, sheep, goats, horses and cattle
6. ate straw/hay
7. got caught with hand in pants 🙂
here are some pictures to document our time at the fair.
we’ll see you next year, lorain county fair!